Sunday, February 8, 2009

Little bit of this...little bit of that

I feel like I am ALMOST to the home stretch of the pregnancy. I am almost in my 26th week, and in about 2 weeks I will be in the 3rd Trimester. Hard to believe! I am definitely feeling it these days. Acid reflux has begun to kick in, I have never experienced it before, so initially had no clue what the burning sensation I had been feeling in my throat has been. Emily's movements have been getting much stronger and more often. Some mornings I wake up and my stomach is actually sore. It is pretty amazing watching the movement from the outside, usually every morning she pushes out, making my stomach bulge, almost as if she is saying "Good Morning Mommy!"
Todd and I were in the grocery store this past week and my shoe came untied....I could not bend over to tie my shoe, so bless his heart he bent down and tied it for me.:) I love having strangers ask when I am due, or if we know if it's a boy or a girl.
I have my first Baby Shower next month! AND my last day of work will officially be April 15th. I am so excited to have a month to prepare and CLEAN and organize everything that is BABY! Todd and I also signed up for our Birthing classes at St. Peter's hospital. We start March 5th, and will have 4 classes, also included is an additional class on Infant Safety and CPR which will be VERY good for us to take.
I think that is all of the updates for now! My big comfy bed is awaiting me!

2 comments:

Dr. Glenn E. Malone said...

This is getting excting! Pappy

Tammy said...

I just realized that the Hood Canal bridge will be closed all of May and into June. How will I get over there to see Emily???