Monday, September 22, 2008

For I know the plans I have for you..

"Before I formed you in your mother's womb I knew you." Jeremiah 1:5
I recently heard this verse at the Steven Curtis Chapman concert I went to with my Mom and it really got to me. To think that God already knows our baby and knows that it will be the perfect baby for us is awesome! Another verse that really got me was Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." God doesn't just think he has plans for our baby He KNOWS the plans of our baby. It is hard to get caught up in all of the things that could possibly go wrong in a pregnancy and birth of a baby. But what it most comforting to me is that God already knows our baby and the life that is ahead for him/her.
My prayer right now for Baby Stone is that he/she would grow up to KNOW that God has great plans for them, and was brought into this world for a significant purpose, every intricate detail of their life is being laid out by the Creator of the Universe! What an amazing thing!

1 comment:

Dr. Glenn E. Malone said...

Possible Names:

Sharon
Sly
Rolling
Rosetta
Kidney
Cold
Corner
Stepping